With a SIM or network restriction in any of the LG Optimus phone models, you are restricted from choosing another carrier for your phone. You can unlock whichever LG Optimus model you own by purchasing LG Optimus unlock codes from a registered and reputable unlocking service provider like GSMLiberty. We have been providing LG Optimus unlock codes for many years now. So whatever LG Optimus phone model you have, whether it is LG Optimus L5 E617G, LG Optimus T, LG Optimus One P500, LG Optimus P509 or any other, GSMLiberty can provide the specific unlock code for your phone. You can get LG Optimus unlock codes through the GSMLiberty website, www.gsmliberty.net or you can call us on our toll free number. Just enter the 15 digit IMEI number of the LG Optimus phone model you own on the products page without any spaces or dashes. Once we have received your payment, we will generate your specific unlock code and deliver it to you via email along with the instructions. You will receive a full refund if the unlock codes do not work or if the unlock code is not delivered on time.
If I own a locked LG Optimus phone (any model) what can I do to get the SIM lock removed?
If you own any model of LG Optimus phone and you want to remove the SIM lock, the best option is to use LG unlock codes. LG unlock codes are phone specific codes that will remove the SIM lock from your LG Optimus phone.
Why is the SIM lock enabled on my phone?
The SIM lock has been enabled by your service provider in order to stop you, the owner of the phone, from using the services of any other phone carrier.
Is there a guarantee that the LG unlock code will unlock my phone without harming it?
If you purchase a genuine unlock code for your LG Optimus phone, your phone will be unlocked safely and you can then use it instantly with any other compatible GSM network. There will be no harm to the phone’s software and your warranty will remain valid.
Do I need to unlock my LG Optimus phone again if I change the SIM card?
No, the unlocking process is permanent. Even if you change the SIM card or upgrade the phone software, your LG Optimus phone will never relock.
Where can I order my genuine LG unlock code? What details will I need to provide?
You can order your genuine LG unlock code for any of the LG Optimus range of phones from GSMLiberty. Just enter the first 15 digits of the valid IMEI number of your LG Optimus phone on the products page without any spaces or dashes. Since the IMEI number is used in generating your specific unlock code, it has to be the correct and valid one.
How do I find the correct IMEI number of the LG Optimus phone I own?
Here are two ways to find your phone’s IMEI number:
- Type *#06#* on the keypad. The 15 digit IMEI number will be displayed on the screen.
- Remove the battery from your LG Optimus phone. The IMEI number is present underneath the battery on the label.
Which LG Optimus Models does GSMLiberty provide unlock codes for?
GSMLiberty can unlock a wide range of LG phone models locked to Virgin mobile, T-mobile or Bell Mobility. The LG Optimus phone models that can be unlocked include the following:
- LG Optimus L5 E617G. Watch how to unlock this model:
- LG Optimus T ( T Mobile US). Watch how this LG Optimus phone is unlocked:
- LG Optimus One P500. View the unlocking process of the LG Optimus One P500 phone:
- LG Optimus 2X P990HN. View how you can get this LG Optimus locked safely:
- LG Optimus P509. Watch how you can get LG Optimus P509 unlocked for sure:
- LG Optimus Black P970. View unlocking process for this LG Optimus phone model:
- LG Optimus Chic E720b (Bell Mobility). Watch how to enter the unlock code:
- LG Optimus 2x. View the unlocking process of LG Optimus 2x phone:
- LG Optimus 7 E900h. Watch the unlocking procedure:
and this is not the end! Please do not hesitate to ask. Our experts are available at any time of day to answer your questions
How do I enter the LG unlock code in any of the LG Optimus phones?
The unlocking process differs with the phone model. Here are the common steps:
- Turn on your LG Optimus phone with a non-accepted SIM card or the original SIM card or without any SIM card
- Enter 2945#*xxx# to enter unlock menu. Note that xxx stands for the model number for example for LG Optimus One P500 it would be 2945#*500#
- Enter the unlock code. The code refers to the unlock code sent by GSMLiberty
- Your LG Optimus phone will be unlocked
What happens if I enter the wrong unlock code?
If you have a problem in entering the unlock code please contact GSMLiberty. Do not enter the wrong unlock code many times as it might hard lock your phone or make it totally unusable.
What if the LG unlock code fails to remove the SIM lock from my LG Optimus phone? Will I get a refund?
If the LG unlock code fails to remove the SIM lock from the LG Optimus phone model that you own, your payment will be refunded in full.