Is it true that I can unlock my Samsung B7722 with ‘unlock codes’?
Yes, absolutely. All Samsung phones, including your B7722 model can be unlocked. All you need are the unlock codes.
What are ‘unlock codes’? Is there a general unlock code for all Samsung phones?
An unlock code is generated using your phone’s IMEI number. It is used to unlock your phone. There are different types of codes:
- NCK is the Network Unlock Code. This is the one that will enable you to use your phone with any compatible GSM network.
- SPCK is the Service Provider Unlock Code. This one works if your phone is from Fido, the Canadian network.
- MCK is known as the Unfreeze Code. If you power on your phone with a non-accepted SIM card, you may get the message “Phone Freeze”.
What should I do if my Samsung B7722 has a Personal Identification Number (PIN)?
If there is a PIN (Personal Identification Number on your phone, you will need to disable it before using the unlock code.
How do I get the unlock codes? Do I order?
We will provide the unlock codes to you. Send us the unique IMEI number from your Samsung B7722 phone. We will find the unique code that matches your phone and email it back to you. You should receive an answer from us within 15 minutes or so.
How can I get the IMEI number of my Samsung B7722?
To obtain the IMEI number, type *#06# on your screen. The 15 digit IMEI number will appear. If you prefer you can find the IMEI number on the information label (you have to remove the battery to see the label.
What happens after I receive the unlock code for my Samsung B7722
When you receive the NCK (Network Unlock Code) simply dial that number. Your Samsung B7722 phone will then be ready to use with any compatible GSM network.
How do I go about the job myself?
The procedure is easy and you can do it with these simple steps:
- Insert an unaccepted SIM card in the phone. A message will appear asking for the unlock code.
- Enter the unlock code
- You’re done, the phone is unlocked !