If your Blackberry Bold phone has a SIM lock, you can remove the lock easily and safely so that you can use the phone with any compatible GSM network. The best way to do this is by using genuine Blackberry unlock codes from GSMLiberty. For years, we have successfully unlocked various Blackberry phone models including Blackberry Bold 9000, Blackberry Bold 9650, Blackberry Bold 9700 and Blackberry Bold 9780. Just enter the first 15 digits of the phone’s IMEI number on the products page without any spaces or dashes. In addition, we will need the correct MEP number. Once we have received your payment, the specific unlock code for any of the Blackberry Bold models will be sent to you via email along with the unlocking instructions. If the unlock code does not work, the entire payment will be refunded.
What is the best way to deal with the SIM lock in any of the Blackberry Bold phones I own?
The best way to deal with a SIM lock in any of the Blackberry Bold phone models you own is by using unlock codes. We suggest you contact GSMLiberty. GSMLiberty is a registered and incorporated company and has been providing authentic, reliable unlock codes for Blackberry phones for some years now.
How do I go about getting unlock codes from GSMLiberty?
The easiest way to begin the process is to place your request on the products page of our website. We will need your phone’s unique International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) number. With this information we can generate the specific unlock codes for your phone. We will then email the codes to you within the stipulated time frame along with the unlocking instructions.
Which Blackberry Bold phone models does GSMLiberty unlock?
A wide range of Blackberry Bold Phone models are unlocked by GSMLiberty. However, the following ones are common.
- Blackberry Bold 9000. Watch how to enter the unlock codes in this Blackberry model
- Blackberry Bold 9650
- Blackberry Bold 9700. Watch the unlocking process for this Blackberry phone.
- Blackberry Bold 9780. Watch how to unlock your Blackberry Bold 9780 phone.
How do I find the IMEI number?
Here are two ways to find your phone’s IMEI number:
- Type *#06#* on the keypad. The 15 digit IMEI number will be displayed on the screen.
- Remove the battery from your Blackberry phone. The IMEI number is present underneath the battery on the label.
What is the procedure for entering the unlock code in any of the Blackberry phone models?
Unlocking instructions are provided in detail by GSMLiberty. Here are several methods you can use to enter the unlock code in your phone.
Blackberry Bold 9000 phone can be unlocked in the following way.
- Switch ON your Blackberry Bold 9000 phone
- Go to Manage Connections> Turn All Connections Off
- Go to Settings> Options> Advanced Options
- From the “Advanced Options” menu select and press the “SIM Card” selection
- On the SIM Card screen type “MEPD”
- Type MEP2 or MEP4 (as per the network)
- Hold the “ALT” key for the number while typing it like this: MEP-hold ALT-2
- On the screen displayed, type the unlock code and press Enter
- A message ‘Unlock code accepted’ is displayed
- Restart the phone and turn the connections on
- The Blackberry phone is now unlocked
Blackberry Bold 9780 phone can be unlocked in the following way.
- Switch On your Blackberry Bold 9780 phone with a SIM card
- The phone will prompt for the unlock code
- Go to Options>Device>Advanced Settings>SIM Card
- Type MEPD using the keypad
- Type MEP2
- The phone will prompt for the unlock code. Enter the unlock code sent by GSMLiberty.
- Restart your phone. The phone is completely unlocked.
Is there a refund guarantee from GSMLiberty?
Yes, there is. We provide a full refund if the unlock code fails to remove the SIM lock from your Blackberry phone.