You can easily remove the lock from your Blackberry Storm2 phone. Whatever the model, be it a Blackberry Storm2 9520 or Blackberry Storm2 9550 phone, GSMLiberty will be able to get the specific unlock code for that phone. With that unlock code and the instructions that we provide, you will be able to get the phone lock removed with ease. We just need the valid 15 digit IMEI number, entered on the products page without any spaces or dashes. We will generate your specific unlock code and deliver it to you via email. Once the phone lock is removed, the Blackberry Storm2 9520 or Blackberry Storm2 9550 phone can be used with any other compatible GSM SIM card. If the code fails to remove the lock, you will get a full refund.
What is the procedure to get the SIM lock in my Blackberry Storm2 9520 or Blackberry Storm2 9550 phone removed?
The safest and most reliable method to remoe the SIM lock from your Blackberry phone is to get genuine unlock codes from a reputable unlock code provider like GSMLiberty.
Will the lock be removed permanently?
Yes, the unlock code will remove the phone lock permanently from your Blackberry Storm2 9520 or Blackberry Storm2 9550 phone without damaging the phone software or the phone warranty.
Where can I order the unlock code? What details do I need to provide?
You can order the unlock code from GSMLiberty. Just enter the first 15 digits of the IMEI number of your Blackberry Storm2 9520 or Blackberry Storm2 9550 phone on the products page without any spaces or dashes. The unlock code will be delivered to you via email within the stipulated time frame.
How do I find the correct IMEI number?
Here are two ways to find your phone’s IMEI number:
- Type *#06#* on the keypad. The 15 digit IMEI number will be displayed on the screen.
- Remove the battery from your Blackberry phone. The IMEI number is present underneath the battery on the label.
Will I need any help in entering the unlock code in my Blackberry Storm2 9520 or Blackberry Storm2 9550 myself?
You can easily enter the code yourself. If assistance is required, GSMLiberty is always available to help. Here are several methods for entering the unlock code in your phone. Choose any one of them.
- Switch ON the Blackberry Storm2 9520 or Blackberry Storm2 9550 phone with a SIM card
- Turn off all the wireless connections
- Go to Options>Advanced Options
- Select SIM card
- On the menu, select Show Keyboard
- Enter MEPD (This is not visible when typed)
- Enter MEP2
- The phone will next prompt for the unlock code. Note that this is the unlock code sent by GSMLiberty
- Enter the code correctly and get the Blackberry Storm2 phone model unlocked
- Switch ON your Blackberry Storm2 9520 or Blackberry Storm2 9550 phone
- Go to Menu>Options> Advanced Options>SIM Card
- Press Select, holding the SHIFT Key and type MEPD
- The 5 locking categories are listed
- Hold the ALT key and type MEP2
- Release the ALT key
- The Blackberry Storm2 9520 or Blackberry Storm2 9550 phone prompts for a network MEP code
- Enter the unlock code sent by GSMLiberty
- Enter Return/Enter
- Your phone will now be unlocked
or, you can try the following method also
- Switch ON the Blackberry phone with a non-accepted or foreign SIM card
- If the phone prompts for a PIN, enter the PIN number
- The phone displays the message ‘Invalid SIM card’
- Select ‘Turn Wireless Off’
- Select ‘Settings’ menu
- Go to Advanced Options> SIM card
- Type alt-MEPT by holding the ALT-key and typing the letters MEPT with multitap
- The phone prompts for a Network MEP code
- Enter the unlock code and press Enter
- Restart your Blackberry phone
- Switch ON again
- The phone is unlocked automatically
What if the unlock code does not reach me on time?
If the unlock code is not delivered on time, you get a full refund.