GSMLiberty is a registered company and has been providing HTC unlock codes for many years now. We provide specific unlock codes for all variations of HTC Desire phones. You can get HTC unlock codes through the GSMLiberty website or you can call us. All we need is the 15 digit IMEI number of the HTC phone model you own. This can be entered on our products page without any spaces or dashes. Once we have received your completed order, we will generate your specific unlock code and deliver it to you via email, along with the instructions. There is a full refund guaranteed if the unlock codes do not work.
How can I get my SIM locked HTC Desire range of phones unlocked to be used with another phone carrier?
You can get all the models of HTC Desire phones unlocked using HTC unlock codes. Once your HTC phone is unlocked, you can use it with any other compatible GSM network you prefer.
Can using HTC unlock codes harm the HTC phone I own?
HTC unlock codes from a reputable unlock code service provider can safely remove the phone lock without affecting your phone’s software or warranty.
How can I obtain my HTC unlock codes?
You can order your HTC unlock codes for whichever model of HTC Desire phone you own from GSMLiberty.
How do I place my order with GSMLiberty for the HTC unlock codes?
GSMLiberty’s unlocking services are available online. Just visit our website and place your unlock codes request on the Products page. We will require the IMEI number of your phone in order to generate the specific unlock codes for your HTC phone model.
How do I find my phone’s IMEI number?
Here are two ways to find the IMEI number in any of your HTC phone models:
- Remove the battery and look for the 15 digit IMEI number present on the label which is located underneath the battery.
- Dial *#06#* while the phone is powered on. The 15 digit IMEI number will be displayed on the screen.
Which HTC Desire models are supported?
GSMLiberty supports all variations of the HTC Desire for unlocking. This includes:
- HTC Desire: Watch how to unlock your HTC Desire.
- HTC Desire HD: Watch how to unlock your HTC Desire HD.
- HTC Desire Z: Watch how to unlock your HTC Desire Z phone.
- HTC Desire S: Watch how to unlock your HTC Desire S phone.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Our experts are available all the time to answer any question you may have.
What if there is more than one IMEI number?
If there are two IMEI numbers, just use the one that you found in the phone. The number on the phone box is not always correct. If there are more than 15 digits displayed, just enter the first 15 digits. The rest are checksum numbers and are not required.
Will it be difficult for me to enter the HTC unlock codes in my HTC phone?
Here are the steps to follow in entering the HTC unlock codes in your phone. You should have no problem completing this procedure yourself.
- Switch ON your HTC phones with a non-allowed SIM card
- The message “Enter Special Code” or “Enter Unlock Code” will be displayed. Please note that the term special code refers to the HTC unlock code that GSMLiberty sent to you
- Using your phone’s keypad, carefully enter the HTC unlock code that you received
- Your HTC phone will be unlocked.
Do I get my money back if GSMLiberty fails to deliver HTC unlock codes within the time promised?
If GSMLiberty fails to deliver the codes within the promised time frame, we will refund your payment in full. In addition, if our unlock codes fail to remove the lock from your phone, GSMLiberty will give you a full refund.