If you need to get the SIM lock removed from your HTC Smart phone, GSMLiberty is there to help you. GSMLiberty is a registered company with many years of experience in providing unlock codes for various HTC phone models. The unlocking process is simple and permanent and you can enter the unlock code yourself in your HTC Smart phone. All we need in order to generate your specific unlock code is the 15 digit valid IMEI number of your HTC Smart phone. Enter it on the products page without any spaces or dashes. Once your payment is received, we will generate your specific code and deliver it to you within the time frame specified. If the unlock code does not work, you will get a full refund.
What can I do if my HTC Smart phone has a SIM lock?
You can remove the SIM lock from your HTC Smart phone with a specific HTC unlock code from a reputable unlock code provider like GSMLiberty.
Will removing the SIM lock enable me to use my HTC Smart phone with any other phone carrier?
Yes, once the SIM lock is removed, you can use your HTC Smart phone instantly with any phone carrier you prefer.
Are the unlock codes safe?
Yes. Unlock codes are the safest and most reliable way to get the SIM lock removed from your HTC Smart phone. Be sure to order your unlock codes from a reputable unlock code provider. Your phone will be unlocked permanently without affecting the phone’s software or your warranty.
Where can I get the genuine unlock code for my HTC Smart phone?
You can get the genuine unlock code for your HTC Smart phone from GSMLiberty. We are a reputable company with many years of experience in providing genuine HTC unlock codes for nearly all HTC phone models.
What details does GSMLiberty need?
GSMLiberty will need your phone’s 15 digit valid IMEI number, entered on the products page without any spaces or dashes. The IMEI number has to be valid or we won’t be able to generate the correct unlock code.
How do I find my phone’s correct IMEI number?
Here are two ways to locate your phone’s IMEI number.
- Type *#06# on your phone’s keypad. The 15 digit IMEI number will be displayed on the screen.
- Remove the battery from your HTC Smart phone. The IMEI number is present on the information label that can be found behind the battery.
How do I enter the unlock codes in my HTC Smart phone?
Here are the steps to follow in entering the unlock codes in your HTC Smart phone:
- Switch ON your HTC Smart phone with a non-allowed or non-accepted SIM card
- The message “Enter Special Code” or “Enter Unlock Code” will be displayed. Please note that the term special code refers to the HTC unlock code that GSMLiberty sent to you
- Using your phone’s keypad, carefully enter the HTC unlock code that you received
- Your HTC Smart phone will be unlocked.
What if the HTC unlock code fails to unlock my HTC Smart phone?
If, for some reason, our unlock code fails to unlock your HTC Smart phone, GSMLiberty will refund your payment in full.