There is a simple and fast method to deal with the phone lock if you find one in your HTC Status phone. The easiest way is to use an unlock code from a reputable service provider like GSMLiberty. We have been providing unlocking services for a number of years now. Our service has always been reliable and on time. If you want to remove the SIM lock from your HTC Status phone, just get in touch with us. Enter the first 15 digits of the IMEI number of your HTC Status phone on the products page without any spaces or dashes. The IMEI number can be found underneath the phone battery or you can type *#06#* on the keypad. The delivery of the unlock code, along with instructions to enter it, is made through email. Once unlocked, your HTC Status phone can be used with any carrier of your choice.
Is there a safe method to unlock my HTC Status phone?
Yes, there is a safe method. You can get your HTC Status phone unlocked with HTC unlock codes from a reputable unlocking service provider like GSMLiberty.
Will any HTC unlock code remove the lock?
No, you have to get the specific unlock code for your HTC Status phone. The codes are phone specific.
Where can I order the HTC unlock code for my HTC Status phone?
You can order the HTC unlock code for your HTC Status phone from GSMLiberty. We are an incorporated company and have been providing unlock codes for a number of years now. You can read some of our many customer testimonials on our website.
What details does GSMLiberty need?
GSMLiberty will need your phone’s 15 digit valid IMEI number, entered on the products page without any spaces or dashes.
How do I find the IMEI number of my HTC Status phone?
Here are two ways to find your phone’s IMEI number:
- Type *#06# on your phone’s keypad. The 15 digit IMEI number will be displayed on the screen.
- Remove the battery from your HTC Status phone. The IMEI number is present on the information label that can be found behind the battery.
What if there are more than 15 digits displayed in the IMEI number?
If there are more than 15 digits displayed, just enter the first 15 digits. The rest are checksum numbers and not required. Please do not use the number on the phone box as it is not always the correct number.
Will I be able to enter the unlock code in my phone myself?
You can easily enter the unlock code in your phone yourself. Here are the steps to follow:
- Switch ON your HTC Status phone with a non-allowed or non-accepted SIM card
- The message “Enter Special Code” or “Enter Unlock Code” will be displayed. Please note that the term special code refers to the HTC unlock code that GSMLiberty sent to you
- Using your phone’s keypad, carefully enter the HTC unlock code that you received
- Your HTC Status phone will be unlocked.
Is there a guarantee that I will get a refund if the HTC unlock code does not work?
Yes, there is. GSMLiberty provides a full guarantee that if the HTC unlock code does not work for your HTC Status phone, you will get a full refund.