There is an easy way available now to unlock your phones locked to Koodo. GSMLiberty can supply the necessary Koodo unlock codes or the Koodo subsidy passwords which can unlock your phone permanently and within minutes. Now you have an alternative to choose your preferred phone carrier other than the Canadian providers like Rogers and Fido. You can use other International carriers with no extra charges. All we need is the 15 digit IMEI number of your phone and the phone model if asked and your payment. The IMEI number can be entered on our products page without any spaces or dashes. We will then generate your specific Koodo unlock code and deliver it to you through email within the time frame promised. Just follow the easy instructions to enter the unlock codes and enjoy your unlocked phone.
What is a LOCKED phone, specifically locked to Koodo?
Your Canadian service provider, Koodo has enabled a SIM lock or network in your Samsung or Blackberry phone so that you are unable to use your phone with any other GSM network (carrier). The manufacturer has locked the cell phone to Koodo.
If you use unlock codes from a reputable unlocking service provider, your phone will be permanently unlocked without affecting any of the phone’s software. You can then start using your phone with any other compatible GSM network.
How will I know that my phone is locked to Koodo?
Your phone will display the following messages if it is locked to Koodo:
- Check for the mobile carrier’s logo on the handset or start-up screen.
- Check whether the logo of the phone carrier is present on the phone.
- Check whether the logo of the phone carrier appears on the screen every time the phone is switched on.
One final way to check is to get a SIM card from a different network and place it in your phone. If the phone is unlocked, it will turn on normally with all the features getting loaded properly. You will be able to see the name of the phone carrier displayed on the screen. If it is locked, different error messages will be displayed prompting you to enter a SIM Network Unlock Pin or a Subsidy Password.
Where can I get unlock codes that will unlock my phone locked to Koodo?
You can get unlock codes from GSMLiberty. We are a reputable company and have been providing unlocking services for various phone models locked to different carriers for a number of years now. We provide a worldwide Koodo phone unlocking service. So, you will be free to use any phone carrier, not only the Canadian service providers like Rogers or Fido. You can choose whichever phone carrier you prefer. We cater to all geographical locations! Just ask us and we will deliver the specific unlock codes for your phone via email.
What are these Koodo unlock codes?
The Koodo unlock codes or Koodo subsidy password are special codes that are specific to your phone model. GSMLiberty Koodo unlock code service allows you to unlock your phone by dialing in a Koodo Network PIN, Koodo Network Code , Koodo Subsidy Code or Koodo Subsidy password, depending on the model of your phone. These unlock codes are a unique sequence of numbers composed of 8 or 16 digits that are specific to your Koodo phone’s serial number known as IMEI. These codes are generated based on the 15 digit valid IMEI number of your phone.
How do I locate the IMEI number in my phone?
Here are two methods to find the IMEI number of your phone:
- Remove the battery and look for the 15 digit IMEI number present on the label which is located underneath the battery.
- Dial *#06#* while the phone is powered on. The 15 digit IMEI number will be displayed on the screen.
Note: GSMLiberty provides codes or subsidy passwords for valid IMEI numbers only. If the number is not valid, we will not be able to generate an accurate code or subsidy password for your phone. Your phone will remain locked.
How do I enter the unlock codes or the subsidy password to unlock my Koodo phone?
In most cases, the procedure is as simple as inserting a non-allowed SIM card, often termed as a foreign SIM card, and dialing the unlock code or subsidy password when prompted. The procedure may differ based on the phone you are using. For example, Blackberry and Samsung phones will be unlocked following different unlocking procedures. You will receive instructions on how to enter the unlock codes on your specific phone model from GSMLiberty.
Which Koodo phone models can be unlocked through GSMLiberty?
Virtually, all Koodo models can be unlocked using codes or subsidy passwords. The following are some of the popular models.
- Unlocking Koodo iPhone 5, iPhone 4/4S:
YES ! iPhone’s locked to Koodo are supported for permanent unlocking using our service. No Jailbreaking, No Software Patches. We simply register your iPhone’s IMEI with Apple’s servers as an unlocked iPhone and voila ! Your iPhone is unlocked permanently and forever. That means you can upgrade to any iOS version and your Koodo iPhone remains unlocked !
- Koodo Samsung Unlock Codes:
The Samsung series of phones including Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3, S2 and Galaxy Ace locked to Koodo are supported for unlocking using codes provided by GSMLiberty. Once you get the unlock codes for your phone, you can insert a SIM card from a network different from the one your phone is locked to or simply dial the codes. Using a non-accepted SIM card is the preferable way.
- Turn your Samsung Galaxy S2 X, S3 or Galaxy Ace S5830D with a non-accepted SIM card.
- Once the phone is turned on, it prompts for ‘SIM network unlock PIN’ or the unlock code.
- Click ‘unlock’ and enter the unlock code that you received from GSMLiberty. After this is completed, press ‘unlock’ again.
- The phone will be unlocked and ready to be used with your chosen GSM carrier.
- You can send a message or make a call to confirm that your phone is unlocked.
If the phone does not prompt for an unlock code then do the following. Remember that the term NCK Network code refers to the unlock code sent by GSMLiberty.
- Turn ON the phone with the original SIM card or without any SIM card
- Enter #7465625*638*NCK/Network#
Or you can also try the following:
- Turn on the phone with a foreign SIM card and enter the following sequence
- Your phone will be unlocked
Watch how to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S2 X with GSMLiberty:
Watch how to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S2 X: SGH-T989D with GSMLiberty:
Watch how to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S3 with GSMLiberty:
Watch how to unlock your Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830D with GSMLiberty:
- Koodo Blackberry Unlock Codes:
Your Blackberry locked to Koodo is supported for unlocking using codes! This includes the Blackberry 10 series locked to Koodo (Z10, and Q10) as well as other Blackberry modelsl.
To unlock your Koodo Blackberry cell phone, insert a non- accepted SIM card, that is, a SIM card from a carrier other than Koodo Your Blackberry Curve will prompt you to enter the unlock code. Just enter the code that GSMLiberty sent to you and press ‘unlock’ on the phone screen. After a few minutes you will see that your Blackberry Curve is unlocked and ready to be used with your chosen carrier.
…and this is not the end. There are so many more! Simply select your Koodo model from the drop box on the GSMLiberty website when you place your order and we will give you an accurate price and a delivery time frame quote.
- You don’t need to use any complicated software or cables. The unlock codes are entered using your phone’s keypad.
- There is absolutely no risk of damaging your phone’s software by using unlock codes to remove the lock.
- Since no technical experience is necessary to enter the unlock codes, you can easily do it yourself.
- The phone is permanently unlocked and will remain unlocked when you update the software or change the SIM card.
What are the advantages of using unlock codes from GSMLiberty to unlock my Koodo phone?
Is there a service guarantee? What if I don’t get the unlock codes within your timeframe?
Yes, according to our guarantee, if the unlock codes do not work, you get a full refund. If you do not get the unlock codes within the timeframe we stipulated, GSMLiberty will refund your payment in full. And we will still send you the unlock codes.