It is very easy now to remove the SIM lock from your LG Prime GS390 phone. GSMLiberty, a registered company with many years of experience in unlocking LG phones can provide the LG unlock code for your LG Prime GS390 phone. We are an incorporated company and have helped many clients around the world to unlock their LG phones. You can use your unlocked phone with any phone carrier you prefer. Enter your phone’s 15 digit valid IMEI number on the products page without any spaces or dashes. The IMEI number is found underneath the phone battery or you can type *#06#* on the keypad to read the number on the screen. Once this is received, we will generate your specific unlock code and deliver it to you via email within a stipulated time frame. Follow the instructions to enter the unlock code correctly and unlock your phone. If the code fails to unlock your phone, your payment will be refunded in full.
Is there a safe and guaranteed way to remove the SIM lock from my LG Prime GS390 phone?
Yes, there is a safe and guaranteed way to remove the SIM lock from your LG Prime GS390 phone. Just get authentic unlock codes from GSMLiberty.
How can GSMLiberty help me to unlock my LG phone?
GSMliberty will generate the specific unlock code for your LG Prime GS390 phone based on the phone’s 15 digit valid IMEI number. The IMEI number can be entered on the products page without any spaces or dashes. We will deliver your unlock code via email along with instructions for entering it.
How do I find the correct IMEI number of my LG Prime GS390 phone?
Here are two ways to find your phone’s IMEI number:
- Type *#06#* on the keypad. The 15 digit IMEI number will be displayed on the screen.
- Remove the battery from your LG Prime GS390 phone. The IMEI number is present underneath the battery on the label.
How do I enter the unlock code in my LG Prime GS390 phone? What if I get stuck?
Here are three methods for entering the unlock code in your phone. If you get stuck, just contact GSMLiberty, our experts are available to assist you.
- Switch on your LG Prime GS390 with a non-accepted SIM Card.
- Select Unlock
- You will see that your phone prompts that it is locked
- Press ‘Yes’
- Enter the unlock code provided to you by GSMLiberty. Press OK
- The phone prompts for the unlock code again
- Enter the unlock code once more and click OK
- Your LG Prime GS390 phone will be unlocked
- Switch ON your LG Prime GS390 phone with the original SIM card
- Enter 2945#*390#. The Unlock menu appears
- Enter the unlock code from GSMLiberty and press OK
- Switch on your LG Prime GS390 phone with the original SIM card
- Enter *#865625#
- Select unlock menu
- Enter unlock code sent by GSMLiberty and press OK
Will it be a problem if I enter the wrong unlock code?
If you are not sure of the unlock code, please do not enter it. Repeatedly entering the wrong unlock code can hard lock your phone and make it totally unusable. Contact GSMLiberty for assistance.
Will I get a refund if the LG unlock code fails to remove the SIM lock?
If the LG unlock code fails to remove the SIM lock from your LG Prime GS390 phone, your payment will be refunded in full.