Own a Nokia Lumia phone that you cannot use because it has a SIM lock enabled? GSMLiberty now has the solution to your problem, whether your Nokia Lumia is locked to AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers or any other carrier.
We are providing unlocking services for almost all models in the Nokia Lumia range. Your Nokia Lumia phone can be unlocked within minutes using Guaranteed Nokia Lumia unlock codes, no more extra roaming charges to pay; your unlocked phone can be used with any phone carrier you prefer. Just provide us with your phones 15 digit IMEI number by entering it on this page without any spaces or dashes. If asked for, enter the phone carrier to which it is locked. We will get the specific unlock code and deliver it to you via email. If our code fails to unlock your phone, you will get a refund. That simple !
What is the best way to get the SIM lock removed from various Nokia Lumia phone models so that they can be used with other SIM cards?
You can get Nokia Lumia unlock codes to remove the SIM lock from any of the Nokia Lumia phone models you own.
Can I get the Nokia Lumia unlock code easily?
Yes, codes can be ordered from any registered unlock code provider such as GSMLiberty. We have unlocked various Nokia Lumia phone models from different carriers in the US, UK, Canada and Germany. Feel free to contact us via email, phone or chat if you have any questions.
Will GSMLiberty require any specific details?
GSMLiberty will need the first 15 digits of the valid IMEI number of your Nokia Lumia phone. We may also ask you for the name of your phone carrier. Enter the details on the products page.
Is it safe to use the Nokia Lumia unlock codes?
Yes, if you purchase your code from a registered unlock code provider like GSMLiberty, you can be assured that the unlock code is 100% safe. The phone lock will be permanently removed without damaging your phone or voiding your warranty.
Which Nokia Lumia phones can GSMLiberty unlock?
GSMLiberty can unlock a wide range of Nokia Lumia phones including the following ones:
- Nokia Lumia 1020
- Nokia Lumia 925
- Nokia Lumia 625
Apart from the above mentioned ones, GSMLiberty does provide unlocking services for various other Nokia Lumia phone models. We unlock phones locked to AT&T and, T-Mobile which are popular carriers in the US. Also, unlock codes are provided for Nokia Lumia phones locked to Rogers and Fido in Canada and also Orange and 02 in UK and Germany. Carriers supported include:
- Rogers Nokia Lumia Unlocking: YES ! Nokia Lumia 710 from Rogers Canada, 920, 820 and other Lumia Models from the Rogers network is among the carriers we are able to unlock the Nokia Lumia series from.
- T-mobile Germany Lumia Unlock Codes: Nokia Lumia 521 with T-mobile, Nokia Lumia 800, Nokia Lumia 710, Lumia 610
- Nokia Lumia 800 Telus Canada
- Nokia Lumia 800 from Orange UK, UK Nokia Lumia 920
- O2 UK ALL NOKIA LUMIA UNLOCK CODE SERVICE 1020, 925, 920, 900, 820, 810, 800
- Nokia Lumia EE UK Unlock code Lumia 510, 520, 610, 620, 625, 720, 800, 820, 900, 925 1020
..and many many more, just select your carrier from the drop down menu to get more details .
How do I enter the Nokia Lumia unlock codes in my phone?
The procedure for entering the Nokia Lumia unlock codes is very easy and you can do it yourself. Here are the steps to follow:
- Switch ON your Nokia Lumia phone with a non-allowed SIM card
- The phone will prompt messages like “Enter Special Code” or “Enter Unlock Code”. Please note that the term special code refers to the Nokia Lumia unlock code that GSMLiberty sent to you
- Using your phone’s keypad, carefully enter the Nokia Lumia unlock code that you received
- Your Nokia Lumia phone will be unlocked.
Can I get a refund if the unlock code does not unlock my Nokia Lumia phone?
Yes. If the unlock code for your Nokia Lumia phone fails to remove the network lock, you will receive a full refund.