With Samsung unlock codes from GSMLiberty, it is now easy to remove the SIM lock from your Samsung C5130 phone. The unlocking process is permanent and safe. You can place your request for the Samsung unlock code over the phone or through the GSMLiberty website, www.gsmliberty.net. Just visit the products page and enter the valid 15 digit IMEI number of your Samsung C5130 phone without any spaces or dashes. Check underneath the phone battery or type *#06#* on the keypad to look for the correct IMEI number. Once your payment is received, we will generate your specific unlock code and deliver it to you via email. Follow the instructions and you will have an unlocked phone in your hand. Enjoy!
My Samsung C5130 phone seems to have a SIM lock. What can I do to remove it?
The most reliable way to remove the lock from your phone is to use Samsung unlock codes.
Does the unlock code remove the SIM lock permanently?
Samsung unlock codes can permanently remove the SIM lock from any Samsung phone. Once unlocked, your phone will not be relocked.
Will I be able to use my Samsung phone with any other compatible GSM network?
Once the SIM lock is removed, you will be able to use your phone with any compatible GSM network.
Is it ok if I use just any random Samsung unlock codes to remove the SIM lock?
No, just using any Samsung unlock codes won’t do. The specific unlock code for your Samsung C5130 phone has to be used.
How do I get the specific unlock code for my Samsung phone?
To get the specific unlock code for your Samsung C5130 phone, just contact GSMLiberty. We are a registered company and can provide you with the specific unlock code that will unlock your Samsung phone within minutes.
What details do you require?
All we need is the 15 digit valid IMEI number of your Samsung C5130 phone. Enter this number on the products page without any spaces or dashes. We will also need the name of your phone carrier.
How do I find the correct IMEI number of my Samsung C5130 phone?
Here are two ways to find your phone’s IMEI number:
- Remove the battery and look for the 15 digit IMEI number present underneath the battery on the label.
- Dial *#06#* while the phone is powered on. The 15 digit IMEI number will be displayed on the screen.
How do I enter the unlock codes in my Samsung C5130 phone?
Here are 4 methods to enter the unlock code. Choose any one of them.
- Switch on the phone with a non-accepted SIM card
- The phone will prompt for an unlock code
- Using your phone’s keypad, carefully enter the unlock code sent by GSMLiberty to unlock your Samsung phone
- Go to the dial screen on your Samsung C5130 as if you are going to make a call and enter #7465625*638*UNLOCKCODE# . Please note that the unlock code is the one that is sent by GSMLiberty
- Go to the dial screen on your Samsung C5130 as if you are going to make a call and press: #0111*UNLOCKCODE#. Please note that the unlock code is the one that is sent by GSMLiberty
- Go to the dial screen on your Samsung C5130 as if you are going to make a call and press #7465625*638*# Once prompted for code, enter the 8 digit Unlock Code. This is the unlock code that is provided by GSMLiberty.
What if the SIM lock is not removed from my Samsung C5130 phone with the unlock code provided?
If the GSMLiberty Samsung unlock code does not remove the SIM lock from your Samsung C5130 phone, you will receive a full refund, no questions asked. You will also get a refund if the unlock code is not delivered on time.