If you own a Samsung phone such as Samsung Ch@t 335 , 322 or Samsung Ch@t 222 that has a SIM lock enabled, you can easily get that lock removed. GSMLiberty now offers Samsung unlock codes that will safely and permanently remove the lock from your phone. You can place your request for the codes over the phone or on our website, www.gsmliberty.net. Enter your phone’s 15 digit IMEI number on the products page, along with the phone model and the name of your carrier. Once we have received your request and your payment, we will generate your specific unlock code and deliver it to you via email within the guaranteed time. Get a full refund if the unlock code is not delivered on time or if it fails to remove the lock.
What can I do if my Samsung Cha@t 335 and Samsung Ch@t 322 have locks enabled in them?
If there is a lock enabled in your Samsung Cha@t you can get genuine Samsung unlock codes that will remove the lock .
Will it be safe to use unlock codes in my Samsung phones?
Unlock codes will safely remove the lock from your phone without affecting any of the phone software. You will then be able to use your phone with any compatible GSM network.
Is it necessary to get the phones unlocked?
If you choose to keep the phone locked, then you will not enjoy benefits like these:
- An unlocked phone may increase in value by some $300
- With an unlocked phone you can save on roaming charges while traveling
- With an unlocked phone you can easily switch between service providers
How do I order my unlock code?
You can purchase genuine unlock codes from GSMLiberty. We are a reputable company with many years of experience in providing 100% guaranteed unlock codes to our clients. Just enter your phone’s IMEI number and the name of your phone carrier on the products page. We will generate your specific unlock code and e-mail it back to you within a stipulated timeframe.
How can I find my phone’s IMEI number?
Here are two ways to locate your phone’s IMEI number.
- Remove the battery and look for the 15 digit IMEI number present underneath the battery on the label.
- Dial *#06#* while the phone is powered on. The 15 digit IMEI number will be displayed on the screen.
How do I enter the code in my Samsung Ch@t 335 , 322 or 222 phone?
Here are three ways to enter the code in your phone. Choose any one of them and follow the directions carefully.
- Switch ON your Samsung phone with foreign or unaccepted SIM card
- The phone will prompt for an unlock code
- Enter NCK or Network code. The term NCK code here refers to the unlock code that you received from GSMLiberty
- Your Samsung phone will now be unlocked
If your Samsung phone does not prompt for the unlock code:
- Switch ON your Samsung phone with the original SIM card or without a SIM card
- Enter #7465625*638*NCK/Network#
- The phone will be unlocked
or, if your Samsung phone does not ask for the unlock code:
- Switch ON your Samsung phones with a foreign SIM card
- The following sequence is to be entered
- Enter #0199*Unfreeze/Defreeze#
- Enter #0111*NCK/Network#
- Enter #0121*SCK/Subprovider#
- Enter #0133*SPCK/Provider#
Will I get a refund if the unlock code fails to remove the lock from my Samsung phone?
Yes, if our unlock code fails to remove the lock from your Samsung phone, GSMLiberty will refund your payment in full.