I have a locked Samsung E2120. How can I get it unlocked?
If your Samsung E2120 is locked, don’t panic. Our company can provide the code you need to remove the lock on your Samsung phone.
How do I get the unlock codes to my Samsung E2120?
Contact us and we can get the correct unlock codes for you.
How do you generate the unlock codes? Are they authentic?
Every Samsung phone has a unique International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) number. We use this number to generate the unlock code for your phone.
How do I find my phone’s IMEI number of my phone?
It is easy to find your phone’s IMEI number. Here are two methods to do it:
- Type *#06# on the keypad. The IMEI number will be displayed on the screen.
- Alternatively, you can read the number on the information label. In order to see this you will need to remove the battery since the label is behind the battery.
What is the next step after getting the IMEI number?
Once you get the IMEI number, simply send it to us and we will generate the unlock code and email it back to you.
Is there only one kind of unlock codes? Are they same?
There are several different kind of unlock codes and they are not the same. They are as follows:
- NCK or Network Unlock Code. This is the code that removes the network block on your phone. Once the code is dialed in your Samsung E2120, using the correct steps, you will be able to use your phone with any compatible GSM network.
- SPCK is the Service Provider Unlock Code. This code is used if your phone is from the Canadian network Fido.
- MCK is referred to as the ‘Unfreeze Code’. You may need to use this code if your phone displays PHONE FREEZE when it is powered on with a non-accepted SIM card.
Do I have to wait long for the unlock codes?
We try to deliver the unlock codes as soon as possible so that you can start using your Samsung phone. However, we promise that the codes will be delivered within the stipulated timeframe.
How do I use the unlock codes in my Samsung E2120?
Once you get the unlock codes, simply dial the unlock code using your keypad in the same way as you would dial any phone number. Your Samsung E2120 will be ready in minutes to be used with any compatible GSM network. Or, if you prefer, you can download easy to use software and run it on your computer while the phone is connected to the computer.