Do you have a problem with your locked Samsung E900 phone? GSMLiberty now offers Samsung unlock codes that can remove the SIM lock from your Samsung E900 phone within minutes. The lock will be removed permanently without damaging the phone software or voiding the warranty. You will then be able to use your phone with any carrier you prefer. We are available round the clock and from any geographic location. All we need from you is the valid IMEI number of your Samsung E900 phone. Enter the phone model or the phone carrier if asked. Once we receive your information and your payment, we will generate your specific unlock code and deliver it to you through email within the stipulated time frame. If the unlock code fails to remove the SIM lock, your payment will be refunded in full.
How can I find out whether my Samsung E900 phone has a SIM lock?
If you get any one of the messages below displayed when you switch on your Samsung E900 phone, your phone has a SIM lock.
- Enter Subsidy Code
- Enter Subsidy Password
- Insert Correct SIM card
- Enter Unlock Code
- Enter Special Code
What can I do to get the SIM lock removed?
To get the SIM lock removed, just get Samsung unlock codes.
What are Samsung unlock codes?
Samsung unlock codes are codes specific to the Samsung phone you own. These codes will remove the phone lock permanently from your Samsung phone.
Where can I order my unlock codes?
You can order your codes from us, GSMLiberty. We are a registered company and have been unlocking Samsung phones for many years now. We are a reputable unlock code provider and our codes will remove the SIM lock within minutes.
What details of my Samsung E900 phone are needed?
We will need the valid IMEI number of your Samsung E900 phone, entered on the products page without any spaces or dashes. Provide the phone carrier or the model if asked.
How can I find the IMEI number?
Here are two ways to find your phone’s IMEI number.
- Remove the battery and look for the 15 digit IMEI number present underneath the battery on the label.
- Dial *#06#* while the phone is powered on. The 15 digit IMEI number will be displayed on the screen.
How do I enter the unlock code in my Samsung E900 phone?
Here are several methods to enter the unlock code in your phone. Choose any one of them.
- Switch ON your Samsung E900 phone with a non-accepted SIM card
- The phone prompts for the unlock code
- Enter NCK or Network code. Note that the NCK code here refers to the code sent by GSMLiberty
- Your Samsung E900 phone is now unlocked
If the phone does not ask for the unlock code
- Switch ON the phone with an original SIM card or without a SIM card
- Enter #7465625*638*NCK/Network#. Note that Network here refers to the unlock code sent by GSMLiberty
- The phone is now unlocked
If the Samsung E900 phone does not ask for the unlock code:
- Switch ON the phone with a Foreign SIM card
- The phone will prompt for an unlock code or defreeze code or SPCK code. Enter the following sequence:
- Enter #0199*Unfreeze/Defreeze#
- Enter 0111*NCK/Network#
- Enter 0121*SCK/Subprovider#
- Enter 0133*SPCK/Provider#
What if my Samsung E900 phone is still locked after entering the unlock codes?
If your Samsung phone remains locked after entering the unlock codes you received from us, GSMLiberty will provide a full refund, no questions asked.