Getting the lock removed from your Samsung phone is now possible with unlock codes from GSMLiberty. We are an incorporated company and have been providing unlock codes for a number of years now. Our service is 100% guaranteed and our service money back guarantee ensures that you will get a full refund if the unlock code does not work or if we do not deliver on time. You can give us a call or place your request directly on the products page of our website, www.gsmliberty.net. Just enter the first 15 digits of your phone’s IMEI number and the name of your phone carrier. Once we receive your information and your payment, we will generate your specific unlock code and deliver it to you via email within a stipulated time. If the code fails to unlock your phone, you will receive a full refund.
I want to get my Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660 phone unlocked. How can I do this?
If you want to get your Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660 phone unlocked, just get genuine unlock codes from a reputable unlocking services provider like GSMLiberty.
Will unlock codes really work to get the lock removed permanently?
Yes. It is a permanent unlock. If you change the SIM card or upgrade the phone software you will not have to repeat the unlocking process.
Is unlocking a complex process? Can I do it myself?
Unlocking your phone with unlock codes is not a complicated process. As no technical knowledge is required, you can easily unlock your phone yourself.
Where can I purchase my unlock code?
You can purchase your genuine unlock code from us, GSMLiberty. We are a registered company with many years of experience in unlocking various models of Samsung phones. You can call us or place the request directly on the products page of our website. Enter your phone’s IMEI number without any spaces or dashes. If asked, please enter the name of your phone carrier as well. Once we receive your information and your payment, we will generate your specific code and deliver it to you via email within the time promised.
How do I find the IMEI number?
Here are two ways to find your phone’s IMEI number:
- Remove the battery and look for the 15 digit IMEI number present underneath the battery on the label.
- Dial *#06#* or *#06# while the phone is powered on. The 15 digit IMEI number will be displayed on the screen.
After receiving the unlock code, how do I enter it in my Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660 phone?
GSMLiberty will email detailed instructions for entering the unlock code in your Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660 phone. Follow them carefully.
- Switch ON the phone with a foreign (unaccepted) SIM card
- The phone will prompt for an unlock code
- Enter NCK or Network code. This is the code sent by GSMLiberty
- The Samsung phone is now unlocked
or if your phone does not ask for the unlock code:
- Switch ON the phone with original SIM card or without SIM card
- Enter #7465625*638*NCK/Network# . Enter the unlock code sent by GSMLiberty
- The phone will now be unlocked
or if your phone does not ask for the unlock code
- Switch ON the phone with a foreign (unaccepted) Sim card
- Enter the following sequence following the prompts
- Enter #0199*Unfreeze/Defreeze#
- Enter #0111*NCK/Network#
- Enter #0121*SCK/Subprovider#
- Enter #0133*SPCK/Provider#
What will happen if I keep my Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660 locked?
If your phone remains SIM locked you will only be able to use SIM cards from one carrier. If you unlock your phone you will be eligible for the benefits listed here:
- Your phone’s value may increase by some $300.
- You will save on roaming charges while traveling.
- You will be able to switch between more than one service provider.
What if the unlock code for my Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660 does not work?
If the unlock code fails to unlock your Samsung phone, you will get a full refund. No questions asked.