I own a Samsung S5600v Blade. It’s brand new but it’s locked. How can I get it to work?
No problem. Even if your brand new Samsung S5600v Blade is locked, you can unlock it within few minutes by using unlock codes.
How can I get the unlock codes for my Samsung S5600v Blade?
Our company will be happy to help. We have been providing unlock codes for Samsung phones for over 7 years now..
How are the unlock codes generated?
Every Samsung phone has a unique International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) number. We use this number to generate the unique unlock code for your phone..
Where do I look for the IMEI number? Can I find it online?
You will not find the IMEI number online; it is unique to your phone. Here are two ways to find the number:
- Type *#06# on the keypad. The 15 digit IMEI number will be displayed
- Alternatively, you can look on the information label which is located behind the battery of your SamsungS5600v.
What do I do after I get the IMEI number?
Simply send us the IMEI number by email. We will generate the unlock code and email it back to you.
Is it possible for my Samsung S5600v Blade to have the same IMEI number as another Samsung model like the Samsung 730i?
No. This cannot be the case. All Samsung phones, including your Samsung S5600v Blade, are given a unique serial number when they are manufactured. The IMEI number is that serial number and it cannot be duplicated.
I have heard that there are different unlock codes. What are they?
You heard right. These are three different types of unlock codes:
- NCK or Network Unlock Code. This is the code that will enable you to use your phone with any compatible GSM network.
- SPCK is the Service Provider Unlock Code. This code is used if your phone is from the Canadian network Fido.
- MCK is referred to as the ‘Unfreeze Code’. This is the code you need if you get the message PHONE FREEZE on your phone. This could happen if you power you phone on with a non-accepted SIM card.
How fast can I get the unlock codes?
We try to deliver the unlock codes as fast as we can. However, we definitely promise that the codes will be delivered within the timeframe we promise.
How do I use the unlock codes in my Samsung S5600v Blade?
There is no technical expertise necessary to use the unlock codes. Once you get the unlock codes, use your phone’s keypad to type in the code. Your Samsung S5600v Blade will be ready to be used with any compatible GSM network within a few minutes.