Now it is easy to remove the SIM lock from your Motorola W396 phone within minutes. GSMLiberty has a guaranteed solution. As the owner of a Motorola W396 phone, you can order Motorola unlock codes from GSMLiberty to get rid of the SIM lock. Once the lock is removed, you will be free to use your phone with any GSM compatible network. There will be no harm to the phone software or the warranty. It is a safe and permanent unlocking process. If your order is placed through the website, just enter the 15 digit valid IMEI number of your Motorola W396 phone without any dashes or spaces on the products page. The IMEI number can be found under the phone battery or type *#06#* on the keypad. Once we receive your payment, the unlock codes will be generated and delivered via email within the timeframe given. Your Motorola W396 phone will be unlocked within minutes or else full refund is guaranteed.
I want to get the SIM lock removed from my Motorola W396 phone quickly. What is the best way to do this?
The easiest and most reliable way to get the SIM lock removed from your Motorola W396 phone is by using Motorola unlock codes from GSMLiberty. We are a registered company and have been providing Motorola unlock codes for many years now.
How do I place an order with GSMLiberty?
You can place your order over the phone or on the GSMLiberty website.
What details do I have to provide in order to get the unlock code for my phone?
Just visit www.gsmliberty.net and on the products page enter your phone’s 15 digit valid IMEI number without any spaces or dashes. The unlock code will be delivered via email and will reach you within the time guaranteed.
What is the IMEI number Why does it have to be a valid one?
IMEI number stands for International Mobile Equipment Identity number. It is a unique serial number for your Motorola phone. It has to be a valid one as the GSMLiberty unlock code server generates unlock codes for valid IMEI numbers only.
How will I know which is the correct IMEI number? How do I find it?
The IMEI number on the phone box is not the one that we need as it is often not the correct one. Here are two ways to find your phone’s correct IMEI number:
- Remove the battery and look for the 15 digit IMEI number present on the label which is located underneath the battery.
- Dial *#06#* while the phone is powered on. The 15 digit IMEI number will be displayed on the screen.
Can I enter the Motorola unlock code in my Motorola W396 phone myself?
Yes, you can. The instructions are simple and easy to follow. Here are the steps to follow to enter the unlock code in your Motorola W396 phone. If you need assistance, GSMLiberty is always available to help you.
- Switch ON your Motorola W396 phone with a non-allowed SIM card
- The message “Enter Special Code” or “Enter Unlock code” will be displayed. Please note that the term special code refers to the Motorola unlock code that GSMLiberty sent to you
- Using your phone’s keypad, carefully enter the Motorola unlock code that you received
If any of the following messages appear, keep your phone ‘ON’ and enter or dial the Motorola unlock codes after some time. This may happen if you enter too many wrong unlock codes:
- Contact Service Provider
- Wait before entering special code or subsidy password
- Contact service
What if I don’t unlock my Motorola W396 phone?
If you do not unlock the phone you will not be able to take advantage of some of the benefits of an unlocked phone like the following:
- An unlocked phone may increase in resale value by some $300.
- With an unlocked phone, you will not have to pay roaming charges while traveling.
- With an unlocked phone, you can switch between more than one service provider.
Is there a refund policy?
Yes, GSMLiberty provides this guarantee: if, for some reason, our unlock codes fail to remove the lock from your Motorola W396 phone, we will refund your payment in full.