The easiest and safest method to unlock your Motorola C123 phone is to order the subsidy password for your Motorola C123 phone from GSMLiberty. Our subsidy passwords are guaranteed to work and remove the lock from your Motorola C123 without harming your phone in any way. All we need is the 15 digit International Mobile Equipment Identity number of your phone. We will generate your subsidy password and email it to you. You can unlock your phone in minutes.
Why is my brand new Motorola C123 locked?
Your Motorola C123 is locked because your service provider has enabled a SIM lock on the phone. This is done to stop you from using a SIM from any other service provider. You can unlock it with Motorola subsidy password for your Motorola C123.
Will my Motorola C123 phone be ready to use and unharmed when I unlock it with the Motorola subsidy password?
Yes, the unlock codes will remove the SIM lock permanently from your Motorola phone. GSMLiberty’s Motorola subsidy passwords are generated safely and will not harm your phone. Once you enter the password, your Motorola C123 phone will be ready to use in a few minutes.
How do I obtain the subsidy password for my Motorola C123 phone?
You can place your order online with GSMLiberty at our website, www.GSMLiberty.net. We will need your phone’s unique IMEI number. With this information we will generate your specific subsidy password. We will then deliver it to you via email.
How do I find the IMEI number of my Motorola C123?
Every Motorola phone has a unique International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) number. Here’s how to find the number for your Motorola C123:
- Remove the battery and look for the 15 digit IMEI number present on the label that is located behind the battery.
- Dial *#06#* while the phone is powered on. The 15 digit IMEI number will be displayed on the screen.
Is it ok if I keep my Motorola C123 phone locked?
If you keep your Motorola C123 phone locked, you will not be able to take advantages of benefits like these:
- An unlocked phone’s resale value may increase by some $300.
- With an unlocked phone you don’t have to pay roaming charges while traveling.
- With an unlocked phone you have the liberty to choose or switch between more than one service provider.
- You do not have to send your Motorola C123 phone away to unlock it, you can easily do it yourself with our directions.
How do I enter the unlock codes in my Motorola C123 phone?
Entering the unlock codes is easy. Here are the steps to follow to have your Motorola C123 unlocked within minutes.
- Switch ON your Motorola C123 phone with a non-allowed SIM card
- The message “Enter Special Code” will be displayed. Note that the term special code refers to the subsidy code that GSMLiberty sent to you
- Enter the subsidy code that you received, using your phone’s keypad
If any of the following messages appear, keep your phone ‘ON’ and enter the dial codes after some time. This may happen if you enter too many wrong codes:
- Contact Service Provider
- Wait before entering special code or subsidy password
- Contact service
Will I get my payment back if the GSMLiberty subsidy password does not work for my Motorola C123 phone?
If, for some reason, our subsidy password fails to remove the lock from your Motorola C123 phone, GSMLiberty will refund your payment in full..