Wondering how to get the network restriction removed from your Motorola SLVR L9 phone? It is simple, easy and fast now with GSMLiberty Motorola subsidy passwords. We provide genuine subsidy passwords that can remove the network restriction once and for all from your Motorola SLVR L9 phone. Just visit our website and on the products page enter the 15 digit valid IMEI number without any spaces or dashes. The IMEI is available under the phone battery or type *#06#* on the keypad. Follow the instructions to unlock your Motorola SLVR L9 phone. Refund guaranteed if the subsidy password does not work.
What is the best way to deal with a Motorola SLVR L9 phone that has a network restriction?
The best way to deal with a Motorola SLVR L9 phone with a network restriction is to use a Motorola subsidy password.
How can a password remove the network restriction?
These are not ordinary passwords. Motorola subsidy passwords are phone specific passwords that remove the network restriction that has been enabled by the service provider.
Is the network restriction temporarily or permanently removed?
The network restriction is removed permanently from your Motorola SLVR L9 phone. Once your phone is unlocked, there is no need to repeat the unlock procedure.
Where can I order the subsidy password for my Motorola SLVR L9 phone?
You can order the subsidy password for your Motorola SLVR L9 phone from GSMLiberty. Just contact us over the phone or visit www.gsmliberty.net.
What information about my phone do I need to provide GSMLiberty?
Just enter the 15 digit valid IMEI number on the products page without any spaces or dashes. That is all the information we need in order to generate your specific subsidy password.
How do I locate the valid IMEI number of my Motorola SLVR L9 phone from?
Here are two easy ways to locate the correct IMEI number:
- Remove the battery and look for the 15 digit IMEI number present on the label which is located underneath the battery.
- Dial *#06#* while the phone is powered on. The 15 digit IMEI number will be displayed on the screen.
What if there is a PIN in my Motorola SLVR L9 phone?
The PIN has to be removed prior to entering the Motorola subsidy password in your Motorola SLVR L9 phone.
What is the procedure for entering the Motorola subsidy password in my Motorola SLVR L9 phone?
Here are the steps to take in entering the Motorola subsidy password in your phone:
- Switch ON your Motorola SLVR L9 phone with a non-allowed SIM card
- The message “Enter Special Code” or “Enter Subsidy Password” will be displayed. Please note that the term special code refers to the Motorola subsidy password that GSMLiberty sent to you
- Using your phone’s keypad, carefully enter the Motorola subsidy password that you received
If any of the following messages appear, keep your phone ‘ON’ and enter or dial subsidy password after some time. This may happen if you enter too many wrong unlock codes or wrong subsidy password:
- Contact Service Provider
- Wait before entering special code or subsidy password
- Contact service
What if I choose not to unlock my Motorola SLVR L9 phone?
If you do not unlock the phone you will not be able to take advantage of some of the benefits of an unlocked phone like the following:
- An unlocked phone may increase in resale value by some $300.
- With an unlocked phone, you will not have to pay roaming charges while traveling.
- With an unlocked phone, you can switch between more than one service provider.
Does GSMLiberty offer a service guarantee?
Yes, GSMLiberty has a service money back guarantee according to which you will receive a full refund if the Motorola subsidy password fails to remove the network restriction from your Motorola SLVR L9 phone.