Now it is easy to unlock your Samsung S3350 phone with unlock codes from GSMLiberty. We have been providing unlocking services for a wide range of Samsung phones for a number of years now. Just get in touch with us and request the specific unlock code for your phone. We can be reached any time and from any geographical location. Give us a call or visit our website, www.gsmliberty.net. Place your request on the products page. We will need your phone’s 15 digit valid IMEI number as well as the name of your phone carrier. Once we receive your order and your payment, we will generate your specific unlock code and deliver it to your via email within a stipulated time frame. If the delivery is late, you will receive a full refund.
If I get a message like ‘Enter Special Code\’ in my Samsung S3350 phone when I try to use it with a SIM card from a different phone carrier, what does that mean?
It means that your Samsung S3350 phone has a SIM lock enabled. In many phones, the SIM lock is enabled by the service provider to stop you from using the services of other phone carriers.
Is it possible to get my Samsung S3350 phone unlocked?
Yes, it is possible. You can get the SIM lock removed from your Samsung S3350 phone by using unlock codes from GSMLiberty.
Where can I purchase the genuine unlock code for my Samsung phone?
You can purchase the genuine unlock code for your Samsung S3350 phone from a reputable and reliable unlock code provider like GSMLiberty. GSMLiberty is incorporated and has been providing Samsung unlock codes for various models of Samsung phones for a number of years now.
What details will GSMLiberty need from me?
We will need your phone’s 15 digit valid IMEI number, entered on the products page without any spaces or dashes. The IMEI number is the unique serial number that identifies your phone. This has to be valid as without a valid IMEI number, we can\’t generate the specific unlock code.
How do I find my phone’s valid IMEI number?
Here are two ways to find your phone’s IMEI number:
- Type *#06#* on the keypad. The 15 digit IMEI number will be displayed on the screen.
- Remove the battery from your Samsung phone. The IMEI number is present underneath the battery on the label.
What if I there is more than one IMEI number?
Please use the number you find on the phone using one of the two above methods. If there is a different number on the phone box, do not use it as it may not be the correct number.
What is the procedure for entering the unlock code in my Samsung S3350 phone? Can I do it myself?
Yes, you can enter the unlock code in your Samsung phone yourself as no technical knowledge is required. Here are the detailed steps for entering the unlock code. Follow any one of them carefully.
- Switch ON your phone with a foreign SIM Card
- The phone will prompt for a Network unlock code or SIM unlock code
- The NCK code or SIM unlock code is the code that GSMLiberty sent to you. Enter the code and unlock your phone
- Switch ON your phone without a SIM card
- Enter #7465625*638*NCK/Network unlock code#
or if your Samsung phone does not prompt for the unlock code
- Turn on your phone with different network SIM card
- Enter the following sequence
- Enter #0199*Unfreeze/Defreeze code#
- Enter #0111*NCK/Network#
- Enter #0121*SCK/Provider#
- Enter #0133*SPCK or SP/Subprovider#
- Your Samsung phone is now unlocked
Is there a refund guarantee from GSMLiberty if the unlock code fails to work?
Yes, if our unlock code fails to unlock your Samsung S3350 phone, you will get a full refund.